1. Open Layout Editor from EDWinXP (Main) and Select Tools --> Copper --> Create copper Graphic Item
--> Create Copper pour area option.
2.Select the area and right-click on Finish copper pour create option. You will get the figure like below.
3. Select Preferences --> Meshed Copper Pour Areas Display
4. Select Change Net assignment and set Net to 5V ,click Yes.
5. Select Copper Item property --> Display Net info option and select the portion that you have selected.
6. Select PCB Layout (EDWinXP-Main) --> Fabrication Manager
7. Select Artwork . A pop up window will appear,then click on Set to used --> Accept.
8. Select Net Info --> Check Reference Nets . A pop up will appear and click Accept.
9. Select Trim Copper , a pop up will appear and select copper trimming area to Copper Connected(red) and click Accept.